Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

Following closely behind my love of red tulips is my love of yellow tulips. Here are the most recent blooms in my yard.


We also have some pink hyacinths blooming-I planted 5 bulbs last year, it appears only 4 made the cut.


Jana pointed out that my yarn crafts aren't coming up much in my blog. (Their time will come, probably around mid-November all the way into December when I start cranking out the Christmas decorations and gifts. My goal this year is not to be finishing my Christmas crafts in the car on the way to Omaha for Christmas. That was cutting it a little close.) So here's a nod to Jana-I was trying to finish Corrie's pillow tonight when my orange helpers got in the way.


That's ok, I still need to buy buttons for the pillow, so it wasn't going to get done tonight anyway.

No comments: