Sunday, January 18, 2009

Good Eats

Starting this weekend, Duggan's Pub is offering breakfast from 9 am-1 pm every Saturday and Sunday. This morning, Corrie and I took the paper, and to Corrie's dismay I took the camera, and we had ourselves some Sunday breakfast.

The breakfast menu is simple-I think there were 5 main dishes you could order, with a la carte items also available. Corrie had the chicken friend steak and gravy, which comes with eggs, hash browns and toast, and I had the "classic": 2 eggs, your choice of bacon or sausage, hash browns and toast.


I really liked the hash browns-I think you need a seasoned restaurant griddle to pull those off. It was very affordable, I thought-my breakfast was $5.50 and Corrie's was $7.95. Other menu items included biscuits and gravy and something they called the "stacker" which was several breakfast goodies piled up with an egg on top.

If you are still getting over the fact that Kuhl's restaurant is closed and you're interested in a new breakfast spot, check it out! You won't have to clean your kitchen up afterwards.

No comments: