Tuesday, October 21, 2008

That little blue speck is Omaha!

Check out the latest edition of the Washington Post's Electoral map. That tiny blue spot in Nebraska is Omaha's district-I'm going to do a little dance if it's still blue on November 4.


&<span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">lt</span>;p>&<span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_1">lt</span>;strong>>&<span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_2">lt</span>;a href='http://projects.washingtonpost.com/2008/pick-your-president/'>2008 Election Contest: Pick Your President&<span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_3">lt</span>;/a>&<span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_4">lt</span>;/strong> - Predict the winner of the 2008 presidential election.&<span class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_5">lt</span>;/p>

For anyone who is sad that the debates are over and they'd like to host their own town hall meeting, consider crocheting these John McCain and Barack Obama finger puppets. The free patterns are courtesy of Lion Brand Yarn.


I don't see a Joe Biden pattern, but I think I found the Sarah Palin one.


Sorry, I couldn't resist. Maybe Governor Palin is right, maybe I shouldn't have read so much Harry Potter.

1 comment:

halfpassgirl said...

Ha! I hope that witch's clothes cost $150K.