Monday, October 6, 2008

This could've really topped off some kid's bug collection

Saturday morning as Corrie is going about his regular business of getting the smoker fired up for some barbecued ribs, he came across this creature: (or this creature came upon Corrie.)


Unfortunately for you all, I don't think this picture does the spider justice. He was the largest and furriest live spider Corrie and I had ever seen. Can anyone tell what species it might be? I really hope it wasn't someone's lost pet because we're not going to be able to return it now.

3 comments:

beth666ann said...

That thing is disgusting. I know it is wrong, but I hope you KILLED it.

Jana said...

If anything ever deserved an OMG that is it.

And let's just toss a WTF in there as well.

So, to recap: OMG WTF

Erica said...

Well, I don't want to elaborate, but we could've had smoked spider along with our smoked ribs.