Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One of the many things I love

I love a lot of things, especially quirky things. One of my favorite things that I see on a regular basis in my neighborhood is an older gentleman driving a maroon sedan with the back window full of stuffed animal tigers. (As opposed to live tigers.) I think he must only live a few blocks away, so it makes sense that I see him around here, but when we're across town and we see him driving by, it makes me hoot and holler. I don't know exactly what it is, there is just something funny about someone driving around in a car like that. When I say full of stuffed animal tigers, I mean full of stuffed animal tigers.

1 comment:

halfpassgirl said...

I kind of miss the guy in Lubbock who drove around with the pony in his pickup truck cab.